Improve kids logical thinking, observation skill, number sense through this sudoku game.
The game contains 55 cards (57 patterns in total), instructions, and iron box packaging; Rules Description: Applicable to a variety of ways of playing, 1. For multiple players, each hold a card first, and the remaining cards are turned upside down. The player will find the same pattern as quickly as possible and get a new card, with more or less cards. Victory; 2. Multiple players, each holding a card first, face up, not to flop or look at the card in advance, open the front card at the same time and find the same pattern as the other player's card as soon as possible, put their own card Deal until all cards are dealt, the one with the most cards wins. The game rules can be established by the players themselves, and they can also be used as cognitive learning cards.
- The little crocodile wanted to take a shower, but when he opened the shower, he found no water coming out. He showed disappointment. After checking, he found that there was a problem with the connection of the water pipe. Can you help the crocodile to reconnect the water pipe?
- This set will help your little one to improve his/her observation skills, logical analysis and hand-eye coordinations!
- A great way to spend time with your children while activating his/her thinking skills.
- Suitable for Age: 3+
- There are 12 L-Shapes like the picture shown, each 4 in a color of yellow, orange and purple. Each L has its matching place on the card. Any piece might be turned or flipped over before being put in the grid, The dot in the shape of circle and square on the grid must be placed in the hole of the L-Shapes with a matching color and pattern.
- There are 12 L-Shapes like the picture shown, each 3 in a color of red, yellow, blue and green. Each L has its matching place pn the card. Any piece might be turned or flipped over before being put in the grid. The circle, square and sexangle on the grid must be placed in the hole of the L-Shapes with a matching color and shape.
- There are 12 L-Shapes like the picture shown, each 4 in a color of red, yellow and blue. Each L has its matching place on the card. Any piece might be turned or flipped over before being put in the grid. When placing them, take the buttons on the board (both shape and color) into consideration.
1. Know the color positions of the dots and square dots through the game title, and complete the placement of yellow, orange, and purple L-shaped wood chips. There are no spaces left in the card. Cultivate the child's observation ability, analysis ability and logical thinking ability during the game.
2. Put the wood chips so that the wood chips are just above the dots and square points of the corresponding color. For younger children, parents can first place a certain amount of wood chips on the card position to reduce the difficulty of the game and let the children Better complete independent thinking, gradually build self-confidence.
There are 40 tasks in the game. The box needs to be moved from "START" to "END". You need to follow the rules of moving and avoid the obstacles. You can make as many moves as you wish, and there are multiple solutions to one task. But the best solution is the one that with the least moves.
Magnetic Sudoku Kids Logic Game
1) Beginner (For age 3 - 5) - 9 pieces, 30 game boards
2) Level 1 ( For age 4 - 6)- 16 pieces, 30 game boards
3) Level 2 ( For age 5 - 7) - 16 pieces, 30 game boards
4) Level 3 ( For age 6 - 8) - 16 pieces, 30 game boards
5) Medium (Above Age 8) - 25 pieces, 30 game boards
6) Advance (Above Age 8) - 36 pieces, 30 game boards
Instructions in both Chinese and English.
Improve spatial and logical thinking with Merry Train Ride board game.
Floor Puzzle: A total of 30 puzzle pieces, The thickness of the puzzle is about 3mm, and there are also small puzzles that can be divided into 2, 3, 4, and 5 separate pieces. The overall size of the puzzle is 94*21cm, Paper package.
Thinking Lianliankan, educational toys for hands-on, brain exercise and observation training; Suitable for children from pre-school to the third grade of primary school, Covers the learning points involved in the book, and highlights the hands-on training that the book does not have; How to play: The product covers a comprehensive range, involving training in classification and connection, color and matching, numbers and arithmetic, logical reasoning and color. There are four sets of cards; Introduction to the rope connection method: From the first card position in the upper left corner, in the order from left to right, find the answer that matches the prompt content.
All About Numbers - Learn mathematics the fun way! This set comes with 32 game cards, 1 erasable pen and a wiping cloth. Helps your kids to familiarize with basic mathematical knowledge by finishing the counting and calculation tasks given. Definitely a fun way to learn numbers and at the same time, develop their observation, concentration, analytical and problem solving skills!
The classic maze game set has 32 story-themed CARDS, ranging from saving the little fish to alien fantasy. Cartoon theme design makes the CARDS more funny and interesting. The card is designed to be erasable for repeated use. Maze games help develop children's spatial ability, concentration ability and ability to withstand frustration. It helps improve children's emotional management ability.
Brainteaser Game set consists of 32 cards and 1 marker where the games are different. Find out the rules by observing the tips on the card, and connect or mark them with a marker. Cards can be cleaned and used again to cultivate children's ability to analyze and solve practical problems.
Join the Little Monsters! This game comes with 32 game cards, an erasable pen and a wiping cloth. Depending on the difficulty level, there will be three to six monsters on each game card. Connect the monsters according to the sequence given by drawing lines on the card with the erasable pen. Be careful! - Avoid the rocks while you connect the monsters! This game aims to train children's observation and concentration skills. It also serves to develop children's fine motor skills.
Observation Contest for the young! This game comes with 32 game cards, an erasable pen and wiping cloth which will challenge the young's brain development and observation ability. Children complete the tasks given through their keen observation and concentration ability, which involves finding identical items, differences, and finding shadows according to different animals' shapes. The game serves to ignite the children's curiosity in learning through different game play!
Spot the difference! This is an interesting game consisting of 32 game cards, an erasable pen and a wiping cloth.
On each game card there are two pictures, the child is expected to spot between 9 to 12 differences by circling them. This is a fun game that helps your child to focus, think and learn to observe the differences in the two pictures.
Not only is this game entertaining and exciting, it also helps in the cognitive brain development of the child.
Your child will definitely love this game for its colourful pictures and reinforce your child’s learning through repeated playing!
This game set contains 32 story cards, ranging from cute dinosaurs to beautiful butterflies. Children can connect lines by observing Numbers and draw various vivid and interesting patterns. It helps to develop children's observation and imagination.
Word Search game is made up of 32 cards and 1 marker. There are English word and the card theme on the card. By observing, find the words on the card in the alphabet and circle them with a marker, which are conducive to improve the children's concentration, increase the vocabulary and deepen the memory of the words. The card can be used again.